ARTICLE 1: PREAMBLE
- The manner in which their personal data is collected and processed. Must be
- ci::Inserted as personal data all data that may identify a user. These include first and last name, address, postal address, e-mail address, location of the user or IP address.
- What are the users’ rights regarding this data?
- Who is responsible for the processing of the personal data collected and processed; and
- To whom this data is transmitted;
- Possibly, the site’s policy regarding “cookie” files.
ARTICLE 2: GENERAL PRINCIPLES FOR DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of data from users of the site respect the following principles
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency the data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, it will be indicated to the user that his data is being collected, and for what purposes his data is being collected ;
- Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data is carried out to meet one or more of the purposes determined in these general conditions of use ;
- Minimization of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected;
- Conservation of data reduced in time : data is kept for a limited period of time, of which the user is informed. When this information cannot be communicated, the user is informed of the criteria used to determine the retention period ;
- Integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected_.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European
Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if it complies with at least one of the conditions listed below:
The user has expressly consented to the processing ;
- The processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
- The processing meets a legal obligation;
- The processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- The processing can be explained by a necessity related to the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority;
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
ARTICLE 3: PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED IN THE CONTEXT OF NAVIGATION ON THE SITE
A. DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED AND METHOD OF COLLECTION
The personal data collected on the Noémie Larzul site are as follows Surname, first name, e-mail address
This data is collected when the user performs one of the following operations on the site: When the user fills out the contact form in the ‘Current Projects’ section.
The data controller will keep in its computer systems of the site and under reasonable conditions of security all data collected for a period of: until the user requests their deletion.
The collection and processing of data is for the following purposes: The data is collected for marketing purposes.
B. TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The personal data collected by the site are not transmitted to any third party, and are only processed by the site publisher.
C. DATA HOSTING
Noémie Larzul’s website is hosted by : OVH, whose head office is located at [address below : 19 Place Françoise Donn, 75017 Paris, France
The host can be contacted at the following phone number: 09 55 00 66 33
The data collected and processed by the site are exclusively hosted and processed in France.
ARTICLE 4: DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
A. THE DATA CONTROLLER
The person responsible for processing personal data is: Noémie Larzul. He can be contacted as follows:
By phone at +33(0)651987780 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and means used to process personal data.
B. OBLIGATIONS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to transmit them to third parties without informing the user and to respect the purposes for which the data were collected_.
The site has a SSL certificate to ensure that the information and data transfer through the site are secure_.
A SSL certificate (“Secure Socket Layer’ Certificate) is designed to secure the data exchanged between the user and the site_.
Furthermore, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this would entail disproportionate formalities, costs and steps.
In the event that [‘integrity, confidentiality or security of the user’s personal data is compromised, the data controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
C. THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
In addition, the user is informed that the following person has been appointed Data Protection Delegate Noémie Larzul.
The role of the Data Protection Delegate is to ensure the proper implementation of national and supranational provisions relating to the collection and processing of personal data. He is sometimes called DPO (for Data Protection Officer).
The Data Protection Officer can be reached as follows By telephone at +33(0)651987780 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARTICLE 5: USER RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the rights listed below.
In order for the data controller to comply with his request, the user is required to communicate: his first and last name as well as his e-mail address” and if relevant, his account or personal space or subscriber number.
The data controller is obliged to reply to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
A. PRESENTATION OF THE USER’S RIGHTS REGARDING DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
a. Right of access, rectification and right to erasure
The User may view, update, modify or request the deletion of data concerning him/her, by following the procedure set out below:
You can modify your information by contacting us by phone at +33(0)651987780 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
If he or she has one, the user has the right to request the deletion of his or her personal space by following the following procedure
You can contact us by phone at +33(0)651987780 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
b. Right to data portability
the user has the right to request the portability of his personal data, held by the site, to another site, by complying with the procedure below :
You can contact us by phone at +33(0)651987780 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
c. Right to limitation and opposition of data processing
The user has the right to request the limitation or to oppose the processing of his data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, unless it can demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, which may prevail over the interests and rights and freedoms of the user.
In order to request the limitation of the processing of his data or to formulate an opposition to the processing of his data, the user must follow the following procedure :
You can contact us by phone at +33(0)651987780 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
d. Right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning him or her, or affects him or her significantly in a similar way_.
e. Right to determine I am leaving gifts born after death.
The user is reminded that he can organize what should become of his data collected and processed if he dies, in accordance with the law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016_.
f. Right to appeal I competent supervisory authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user’s request, and the user wishes to contest this decision, or, if he or she believes that one of the rights listed above is being infringed, he or she is entitled to refer the matter to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
The publisher of the site reserves the right to modify it in order to guarantee its conformity with the law in force.
You may choose to prevent this website from aggregating and analyzing the actions you take here. Doing so will protect your privacy, but will also prevent the owner from learning from your actions and creating a better experience for you and other users.